- Everlane Wool Cardigan, only a few left! (love this one too)
- Zara Top, old (similar)
- DL1961 Ryan Petite Jeans, my favorite black skinnies!
- Ray-Ban Oval Aviators
- Louise Et Cie Mules
More than ever, I’ve been gravitating towards high-waisted jeans and easy-to-wear shoes. When I’m in a rush (which is pretty much every morning), I want to look somewhat put-together without little effort. Recently, I’ve been opting for high-neck tops because they add a classic, yet contemporary feel to my #OOTD’s. Usually, I prefer scoop or v-neck tees, but the more structured neckline “dress up” a casual day.
Tips for wearing a high-neck blouse:
- Tuck it into high-waisted pants to lengthen your frame.
- Try a few sleeve lengths. Long-sleeves can bunch up at the neckline when worn under cardigans or jackets. Having a tank option will come in handy!
- Different shapes serve different purposes. A looser fit, like a muscle tee is perfect for slouchier looks, like layering with a moto jacket. While fitted tops create a refined feel.
- Accessorize. Whether you prefer dainty layering necklaces, chokers, or gold hoop earrings, adding a piece of jewelry can break up a bulky look.