What I’m Wearing:
I’ve had this dress on my radar for awhile, but decided to be a responsible adult and forgo the purchase. A few weeks later, I convinced myself that I needed a simple midi dress that I could wear now in San Francisco and any other city where it actually feels like summer. My mind instantly went back to this Everlane number and it happened to arrive right before the Napa RoséFest (coincidence?).
If you’re wondering what bra I wear with low-cut tops, I can usually get away with only wearing bra petals — this time included. Though, since the dress straps were rather long on average/petite shoulders, and the plunging neckline shifted when I move, so I reinforced the V-neck with double stick fashion tape. Both bra petals and fashion tape have been wardrobe saviors lately. P.S. I highly recommend keeping fashion tape in your sewing kit and makeup pouches!
- Everlane GoWeave Long Slip Dress
- Superga 2750 Cotu Sneakers
- Ray-Ban Hexagonal Sunglasses
- Clare V. Alice Tote (similar)
- Adina Reyter Cluster Lariat Necklace
- Mejuri Diamonds Open Ring
- Mejuri Mini Signet Pinky Ring
Overall, I’m really happy with this dress. So pleased, I want to buy it in the white, too — and any other color they come out with in the fall. Crossing my fingers it won’t be discontinued. Here’s my thoughts on the Everlane GoWeave Long Slip Dress:
Everlane Slip Dress Review
- Size: I’m usually an XS or Small at Everlane. I went with the 2.
- Fabric: The material feels amazing. It’s slightly thicker, which I like for the San Francisco weather. It’s not lined, but I can barely notice since the fabric is so rich.
- Fit: I love the fit. It streamlines my shape and the low back kept me cool under the Napa sun. The straps are a bit long, so I would reccommend safetly pinning them, using fashion tape like I did, or get them taken in by your tailor
- Price: The quality exceeded my expectations and when I consider versatility, this dress is well-worth $88.