Still finishing your Christmas shopping? Me too. If you’re scratching your head trying to figure out what to buy your girlfriend, sister, friend, mom, etc., there’s a gift for every modern woman below!
Check out my gift guide to the Modern Millennial:
- J.Crew Leopard Fuzzy Slippers ($30): Major Peg Bundy vibes.
- Cold Picnic Pyramid Bead Plant Hanger ($110): For the apartment dweller who likes nice things.
- Cuyana Weekender Bag ($175): Practical and so Instagrammable.
- AUrate New York Gold Bar Necklace ($250): Lightweight and subtle — I wear the rose gold version everyday.
- Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum ($180): I get so many compliments when I wear this popular perfume.
- Everlane Cashmere Crop Mockneck Sweater ($100): This will impress any recipient (sister, mom, in-laws).
- Food In Vogue Coffee Table Book ($75): Food, check. Fashion, check. Photography, check.
- Stendig Calendar 2018 ($38): Decor with a purpose.
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneakers ($50): These literally go with everything — maybe not everything, but a girl can try.
- Madewell Pink Sherpa Popover ($128): Fit for the snow lodge, you can get this Millennial Pink pullover for 20% off when you use code OHWHATFUN (sale ends 12/11).
- Byredo La Sélection Boisée Trio ($110): The full-size bottles are a bit pricey, so let her take a luxurious test drive before making an investment.
- Winden Sis Necklace ($185): Not exclusive to sisters.
- Madewell x G.H. Bass & Co. Nadine Boots: Since I got so many questions about these Frye boots I wore last weekend, I thought you’d like these too.
- Cuyana Mini Tassel Bag ($150): A carryall for all occasions.
- Everlane The Oxford Pajama Shirt ($45): When you don’t know what to gift, gift these.
- Aesop Concord Kit ($70): A complement to anyone’s vanity (and skin).