- Soia & Kyo Puffer Jacket via Stitch Fix (love this one from Topshop!)
- Banana Republic Sweater (sold out, similar)
- Gap Vintage Straight Jeans
- Sezane Jack Wool Sneakers
- Forever 21 Sunglasses (under $10!)
Puffer coats get a bad rap for some reason. Not only are they practical, they just look cool—like Missy Elliot cool, circa 2002. I’ll admit, I was overheating in this outfit while on a walk with Tyler and James, but I’m looking forward to packing this jacket for a trip to a snow next week. It’ll be the first snow of 2017 I see and I can’t wait. I’m so looking forward to the long weekend!