- J.Crew Lena Pumps
- Levi’s Wedige Fit Jeans
- Madewell Cactus Courier Shirt
- Marc Jacobs Waverly Top Handle Bag
- Ray-Ban Retro Round Sunglasses
Ordered these pumps on a whim after receiving a 25% off promocode to J.Crew. Since I haven’t invested in heels lately, I thought these would be a nice update to my spring wardrobe. Currently, you can find them on sale with code: MOREISMORE. Sale ends tomorrow!
J.Crew Lena Pump Review
- Color: In person, the suede is more mustard than photographed on the site. They’re really pretty IRL and they’re the perfect hue to complement any neutral OR color-filled wardrobe.
- Fit: They run a bit narrow, so if you’re between sizes, size up.
- Practicality: I made it through the work day just fine, though I’m sitting at my desk most of the day. I walked a couple of blocks after work to dinner and didn’t have an issue, but I would still recommend packing a pair of flats or sneakers for your commute or lunch run.
- Overall: The quality is awesome. I probably wouldn’t buy them at full price, but the discounted rate sealed the deal because I know these will live in my closet for seasons to come. They’re backordered right now, however you can still purchase them using the 25% off promocode!