- Madewell Wide-Leg Utility Jumpsuit
- Club Monaco Jonet Sandals
- Clare V. Alice Tote (mini version)
- Ray-Ban Hexagonal Sunglasses
I wore this jumpsuit to work and got so many compliments! It’s a bit more polished than my everyday wear, yet casual enough to feel comfortable in. I was surprised that it fit in all the right places, especially on my 5’2″ frame. See what I else I had to say about the Madewell Wide-Leg Utility Jumpsuit:
- Fit: I’m usually a XS at Madewell, so I ordered the 0. It fits just right, though I can see how it would feel snug around the chest. If you’re between sizes, size up.
- Color: The pink is more of a salmon. It’s really vibrant and can totally be worn into the fall. If you’re not feeling the hue, try the olive instead.
- Fabric: It has a nice weight to it. The material is thick, yet slightly stretchy making it easy to move (and sit) in. The only downfall is how wrinkly it gets. If you have a strong aversion to steaming/ironing, I’d stay away from this one.
- Versatility: The color paired with the fabric makes this the perfect summer-to-fall one piece. As the temps start to drop, I’d throw on a trench coat and boots or I’d go more casual with sneakers and a denim jacket.