See below for San Francisco summer outfit ideas!
- H&M Trench Coat
- ASOS Striped Tee (pajama set)
- Levi’s Wedgie Cut Jeans
- Marc Jacobs Small Waverly Top Handle Bag (love this color for summer!)
- J.Crew Heels (a walkable alternative)
- Ray-Ban Hexagonal Aviator
If you’re headed to San Francisco this summer — don’t wear heels. I know I’m doing it (as seen above), but I just really like pairing these J.Crew heels with cropped denim. Of course, if there’s a special occasion or you plan on Lyft-ing to brunch, dinner, and drinks, then pack all the block heels your luggage will fit! But if you’re doing some sightseeing around the city or taking a hike up north, sneakers or boots are the way to go. In addition to comfortable shoes, I can’t emphasize the importance of warm layers enough! Though, the frigid temps can change at a drop of a hat, so be sure to check the forecast right before you pack (but I would still bring a sweater or jacket no matter what!). Here are some other outfit ideas if you’re traveling to Bay Area this summer:
- For when the forecast says 70 °and partly cloudy
- For when you don’t want to think about your outfit, yet be prepared for anything
- For when you want to dress like summer while enduring the city breeze
- For when you’re going wine tasting in Napa or Sonoma
- For when your weather app reports cloudy skies and 50° temperatures
- For when you want to wear fresher colors for “summer” but still be warm
Now that you’ve got your outfits down, take a stab at your meal plan.