- Everlane Drape Trench Coat
- Everlane Suede Heel Boots
- ASOS Cardigan (sold out, similar)
- David Lerner Asymmetrical Tee (sold out, similar)
- J.Brand Sadey Straight Jeans
- Zara Beanie (sold out, similar)
- A.P.C. Demi Lune Bag
I’ve been wanting a classic trench coat since forever, but haven’t made the jump because they either seem poorly constructed or way too expensive—nothing in between. As the rain continued to pour, I thought a jacket with some kind of water resistance was necessary. The next day I received an email announcing the Everlane Drape Trench Coat—it was fate.
Everlane Drape Trench Coat Review
- Quality: The fabric, including the belt and buttons are well-made. I especially appreciate that it’s lined, though the material tends to wrinkle after a long wear.
- Fit: I ordered my usual size an XS. It’s meant to be a little oversized and found the extra room was perfect for layering over sweaters. If you’re between sizes, consider sizing down.
- Practicality: Although I haven’t worn it in a storm, it’s held up pretty well in light rain. It’s warm and even protects me from the wind.
- Price: $138—I knew I wanted to invest in one, but not go too crazy, so this felt right to me.
Overall, I really like this piece. The length is a tad long (surprise, surprise), but I don’t mind rolling up the sleeves to let my tee or sweater peek underneath. It keeps me toasty and it’s easy to throw on when you’re running out of the house–especially on a rainy day. If you’re looking for a simple, yet relaxed trench coat, check this one!